Wow, where did the end of 2013 go?
Of course, for any retail business the holiday shopping season can get pretty darn busy. It certainly did for us. We had record numbers (thank you to our wonderful customers). We had some very late nights and put our personal Christmas shopping on hold. THESE are good problems – no complaints. It’s wonderful to see this business grow and GROW. We love growth, but ALWAYS want to maintain our small business feel and customer service.
What is new for us in 2014?
- Look for new letter images. Of course, that’s not earth shattering news. We are always adding photos.
- We have a few new designs in the works. So look for a new layouts and sizes.
- Our biggest 2014 news – look for our Children’s Book coming out in March (fingers crossed). Going on a Letter Hunt will feature our endearing character, Alphie. He will take children on a letter hunt adventure from A – Z. This is a fun and interactive book. Look for it on Amazon, Barnes & Nobel, and MANY other online book shops. It will be on our site too.
- We will soon be adding a link to CanvasHQ. So many of our customers make complete wall displays. Our letter art is often an anchor, then their personal photos are placed around the letter art. We frequently get questions on where to print personal photos. We are working with Canvas HQ so that customers can simply link from our site to the them. They can then easily upload their personal photos (there are many editing features too) to create beautiful canvas prints.
- Quotes are a popular trend in home decor. They are a wonderful way to keep a saying, mantra, or motivation piece front and center. They make great wall decor pieces or small subtle reminders. Look for our 2nd site to come – Walls of Quotes – It will be a quote only website, but you will have MANY choices on quotes, size, and background color.
And one more thank you to our current customer base. We absolutely love what we do. It is such a treat to create these custom pieces that become part of your home, business, or gift giving. Here’s to you! Cheers.